Sunday, October 19, 2008

Climbing Everywhere

Lately, Jasmine has been walking every chance she gets and pulling up onto furniture to stand. She's just climbing everywhere, so we have to watch her all the time. She really is turning into a little monkey.

When we put Jasmine to bed tonight, it took her FOREVER to get to sleep. She usually goes down after 10 minutes, but tonight, it took 90 minutes. Me and Richard would lay her down on the bed, turn on the projector, close the door and leave the room. Within 10 seconds, we hear Jasmine screaming and yelling. So we go in and see if she is ok. This is what we find:




Jasmine learned how to climb up in her crib and now she's practicing it in her sleep! How cool is that??? Well, it was kinda funny when it first happened but it stopped being funny quite quickly. Richard and I took turns going into her room and putting her down on the bed. We did this over and over again. I lost count after 10. I can't deal with it so I sit on the couch...


2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh man! That has to hurt.
Looking at the time you did that posting too.

Not looking forward to that stage of life.

leungv999 said...

Right now I am thinking to myself that I hope that Jasmine will learn to walk soon. But I've heard from other mothers, they tell me that the longer they learn to walk, the better. Once they are REALLY MOBILE, there is no stopping them from where they want to go. And that is TROUBLE.