Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm Back from Vegas

Just got back from Vegas this afternoon. The four days flew by in a flash. Funny thing is, I feel more tired today than when I first left on Sunday. Gotta catch up on some sleep before the weekend.

Well, Jasmine survived four days without Mom and Dad around. She hung out with my Dad-in-law and Richard's sister the entire time. I called to check in everyday and to find out if there was anything happening. Nothing. I was told that Jasmine was really good, ate and slept well with exception to a couple of nights when she woke up (she usually sleeps through the night). I guess I didn't need to be worried after all.

Jasmine learned a couple of new things this week; she can clap and she bounces around when there is music. So cute. On the trip, we bought an electric dog that barks and walks and jumps...Jasmine loves it. Jasmine screams in delight whenever she sees a dog or cat. I'll post a video up on this later.

No comments: