Sunday, November 27, 2011

Night Wakings

For some unknown reason, Julia has been waking alot at night this week. Is she hungry? (sometimes she eats a small dinner) Is she cold? (it is the start of freezing temperatures) Does she miss Mommy? Hahaha. I wish she could say that to me. That will totally make my week.

She woke at 1am, screamed and screamed. The first couple of times this happened, I would go in and pick her up. As soon as I picked her up, she'd stop crying. She tells me to "cho cho", sit on the chair and read a book. Bad sign - don't want her to get used to that. So I spent an hour in her room, trying to get her sleepy again, which didn't work. So then I put her back into her crib and she screamed for 30 minutes before konking out. And then she wwoke again at 5am...Aiya!

Long night - sigh.

No comments: