Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wake Up Time

Jasmine has been sleeping really well for....I don't know....quite some time. She would sleep at 8pm and then wake around 7am or so. But ever since she started walking, she's been waking at 5am or sometimes even 4:30am in the morning. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now. Oooohhhhh. I dread waking in the morning.

Right now, Richard and I share the responsibility of taking care of Jasmine. Our schedule looks like this:

- Vivian wakes in the morning at 5am (whenever Jasmine wakes). Stay up til 8am or so until Jasmine naps. Vivian goes for a nap.
- Richard wakes when Jasmine wakes from her nap which can range from 45 minutes to 2 hours after she takes her nap.
- or vice versa.

Basically, Richard and I are on shift work and rotate. Sad. Not much of life for the both of us but it works and we get through the day. We don't do much on the weekends except to go shopping and buy the necessities.

I'm trying a few techniques to see if I can get Jasmine to sleep in a bit later. I'll update as we go.

No comments: