Monday, January 19, 2009

Loves to Bite

Jasmine is still drooling alot, and recently, she's biting on everything in sight. She bites on her toys, shoes, bib, zipper, toes, my shoulder... And guess what? She still only has 4 teeth!!! I can see she's got a bulge on the top left side of her gums so it's coming, just taking it's time though.

Sad thing is, Jasmine won't eat. She eats very little solids and she won't drink her milk either. She's basically surviving on about 15oz of food/liquid a day. I'm so worried. Any Mom's out there have any advice?

I took the below pic when Jasmine was playing in the living room. I put a diaper on her head when she was playing. She was so engrossed with her toy that she didn't realize that it was there. I couldn't stop laughing. Just as I grabbed for the camera, she felt the diaper and pulled it off.

No comments: