Sunday, November 16, 2008

Finally, Cold is Over

It took a few days but Jasmine isn't sick anymore. I'm glad it is over, and she didn't pass it to me either....phewf. That's the last thing I want before I head back to work. I am working 2 days a week starting tomorrow.

Just this week, we were having some troubles with Jasmine sleeping again. She's fussy and screams and screams when we put her into bed. Maybe we are putting her to sleep later so she's more tired. Her sleep time was 8pm but we've moved it later to 9pm. It just kinda happened.

I think it was Thursday night when I let her cry to sleep, using the CIO method. It was heartbreaking; I knew I had to do it though. I basically put her into the crib, said goodnight and walked out of the room. I let her cry for 10 minutes and then went back into her room to lie her down (she was standing in the crib), said goodnight and left the room again. And then waited another 10 minutes... after 30 minutes, I checked on her every 15 minutes. I think it took just over an hour before she fell asleep. And then on Friday night, she fell asleep after 20 minutes. Not bad. And on Saturday, Jasmine went to sleep pretty quickly, about 5 minutes.

Not sure why Jasmine backtracked on her sleeping habits, because she was sleeping fine before. She is teething right now so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. And she got rashes this morning so I must have fed her something she is allergic to. I gotta find out what it is. Squash? Hmmmm.

No comments: