Monday, November 17, 2008

Back to Work - First Day

I went to work today, the first time in 12 months. Wow, it feels really weird, not having baby around. And the funny thing is, right when I walked into the office, it felt as though I never even left the office in the first place. I didn't even call home to check with my FIL to see how things are going. I know that Jasmine is in good hands.

The 8 hours blew by quickly. By the time I got home, Jasmine missed me alot. She held up her hands so that I could pick her up. Mind you, I had to change her dirty diaper first, but hey, I missed that smell all day.... She's sleeping now, so we got some Mom and Dad time. Did I tell you that Jasmine is perfect right now?

2 comments:

WT said...

I'm dreading my first day can't believe you didn't call home.

leungv999 said...

Hey Wrency, I think after your first day at work, you'll enjoy the times you spend with Adyson more. Because you see her only a few hours a day, it'll be special.