Monday, November 10, 2008

Cold is Going Around

The cold has been going around our house for the past couple of weeks. It seems to pass from one person to the next and I was really hoping that Jasmine would not get it. The luck ran out today though. She caught the sniffles yesterday and all day today, she was sneezing like crazy. Now her nose is running non-stop and she's whiny and crying. Not good.

Sure makes feeding her a chore (not that it wasn't before). I have to wipe her mouth and nose constantly. And because of all the wiping, I have to cream her face and nose all the time too. I am going through boxes and boxes of kleenex, sigh.

Poor Beeps...just don't sneeze on me (like in Portland) and give that cold back to me...

2 comments:

Karen said...

oh oh. I am not looking forward to Megan getting a cold.

Did you have to use the suction on her nose?

leungv999 said...

Hm, no suction. I was thinking of buying one of those things but didn't get around to doing it. Her nose was dripping lots so I just kept on wiping it away. When she sneezes though, all that guck comes out by itself.