Thursday, November 13, 2008

Drool, Drool, Drool (video)

Alright, as the title suggests, Jasmine is drooling like crazy again. I guess that means teething again. I have a stack of like 20 bibs in her dresser and I'm going through the pile in 2 days. That tells you how much drool is coming out of her mouth.

I can't feel where the next tooth will pop out. Mind you, since she's got 4 teeth now, I DO NOT want to stick my finger in her mouth longer than I have to. My finger has been chomped on a few times already (and it hurt plenty!). I gotta get her a real baby tooth brush soon.

To help with the teething, I bought her a teether that buzzes. When she bites on the teether, it buzzes and gives a funny tingly sensation. Yeah, I tried it out myself. It reminds me of when I am at the dentist getting my teeth drilled in. Jasmine seems to like it.

Here's a video of the buzzing teether. If you turn on the volume to high, you can hear the bzzzz sounds when she bites on it.

No comments: