Friday, August 29, 2008

Still Recovering

Looks like Jasmine is still sick. She's not eating and not drinking any milk again. I checked her mouth and still no teeth so maybe teething? Not sure. She's been like this since yesterday and I'm so worried. I really hope this passes soon. If this continues, I'll have to bring her back to the docs to check her out.

She is sleeping alot. She slept from 9-11am, from 12:30-2:30pm and from 5-9pm and then from 10-7am. That is unusual. I crept into her room to check on her. I love how her little foot is sticking out of the crib.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love the way she moves around in her crib. Never seems to sleep in the original position that you put her

leungv999 said...

Oh yeah, Jasmine is definitely a roller. She's just all over the place. I guess we have to keep her in the crib for a while longer.