Sunday, July 20, 2014

Josh - 11 Months (video)


Little Josh just turned 11 months and can now pull himself into a standing position to stand up.  He's recently started to show his true temper by either whining or throwing a crying fit whenever we put him somewhere he doesn't like inside the exersaucer/jumperoo or on the floor.  He crawls alot but prefers to walk around while holding onto our finger or wants to be carried.  He's still a little baby, isn't he?



He hasn't gained much weight as far as I can tell but he's eating a nice variety of foods.  He's eating a mixture of purees (organic purees that we buy), lots of blue berries and raspberries (mashed up) and a mixture of oatmeal cereal with prune juice.  We've been giving him alot of fibre foods due to his recent bout of "stone" poos.  (need to make sure he doesn't get constipated).

I remember long ago when Jasmine was a baby (what 6 years ago...) and she had the worst case of constipation.  It was so bad, that it took her over 2 hours of straining to get something out.  Painful crying and screaming and the look she gave me (her face was saying, help me mommy...).  I felt so bad for her.  So I'm determined never to let my kids get that way again.

Little Josh, you are growing up way too quickly.  Please be my baby for a little longer...



1 comment:

Honey Didi Loving Family said...

Josh is growing too fast. Chubs and cute!