Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Time Zone Change

It's been a few days since we changed daylight savings time. We turned our clocks back one hour, from 2am back to 1am again. For most people, that's a terrific thing, (get an extra hour of sleep) however for me, it's a bad thing.

Julia usually starts her day around 6am and has her first feeding of milk. Sometimes she goes back to bed for another hour, but lately she gets up at that time. With the new daylight savings time, the 6am feeding now is a 5am feeding.... Zzzzzzz. Way too early for me.

Unfortunately it'll take a week or more to adjust her internal clock to the new time. I can't wait until this happens. I really don't enjoy waking at 5am and entertaining her.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wait till the next time change. I am not looking forward to that one. For some reason, Megan was waking up at 5am, instead of 6am. She normally wakes up at 7am. Why she rolled back 2 hours, who knows?