Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Both Kids Sick again

I really hate the colder months. It seems the kids catch colds so easily, even when I put so many layers of clothes on them before we go out.

Both kids are sick again. Yes, again. I think they just got over the last cold a week ago. Jasmine on nebulizer again; her airways seem to swell whenever she is sick. We are administering meds every 4 hours again. Julia is starting to get better (she caught the cold first this time) now with a slight runny nose. But with teething issues, she isn't drinking milk (on bottle strike) and she's not eating that much solid food either so that's bothering me.

I hate colds. Please don't let me catch the cold from the kids.

1 comment:

Karen said...

i hate the cold months too.
Runny noses, coughs, and much more difficulty going outside because you have to bundle them up so much.