Friday, May 14, 2010

Camera Hog (video)

Here's a couple of funny videos that we captured via Richard's laptop webcam. We were fooling around with the webcam and Jasmine took notice, jumped right into action. She loves electronics, just like her Daddy.

Anyways in one video, you can hear Jasmine trying to say "camera hog" but doesn't quite say it correctly. This brings to mind something that happened the other day.

After Jasmine finished her bath, she ran out of the bathroom half naked with her towel falling off and I blurted out "what the hell!" And immediately right after, Jasmine repeated "what the hell!" So lucky that I wasn't saying something worse. I don't think she understood what that meant and since I have not repeated it, she probably won't remember that phrase.

Note to self: DO NOT SAY OR DO ANYTHING THAT I DON'T WANT KIDS TO REPEAT.



1 comment:

Karen said...

That is so funny. Camera hog!