Sunday, March 21, 2010

Vinegar Ginger Soup - so clumsy

As the sitting month is at its end, I'm finishing off the last of the vinegar ginger soup. Richard is super happy about this because he hates the smell of it. There was one last bowl left and I had just boiled it and put it into a bowl to eat. After I sat down on the couch, the bowl slipped out of my hand and landed all over my white t-shirt, my shorts and all over my upper thigh. O-U-C-H... did I say it was hot? Yeah, I just boiled it.

What a mess. Can you imagine - a whole bowl of black vinegar spilled all over the place. Richard looked over and jumped off the couch to grab a stack of bounty paper towels. He blotted off my thigh first and then the couch. My thigh was bright red from the burn. I got off the couch and made my way to the bathroom. I went straight into the bathtub with all my clothes on. Everything was black.

Anyways, to make the story short, I didn't get to eat any of the vinegar ginger soup (Richard threw all the ginger away even though it was still edible, so sad. I really like that stuff). It all ended with a BANG.

Here's the funny thing - When I was eating this ginger vinegar soup after giving birth to Jasmine, the pot that boiled the soup actually cracked on the last day of my sitting month! That ended it with a BANG too!

1 comment: