Monday, December 1, 2008

Waking Early Morning

For the past 2 nights, Jasmine has been waking up early morning (4:45am). She drinks an entire bottle of milk and then goes back to sleep until 7am. I guess she's hungry so she wakes up but that's a little too early for my liking. I have to get her to eat more during the day.

I still remember when Jasmine I first introduced solid foods and she absolutely refused eating it. That was around 8 months. And then she started liking solid foods and refused milk. I think that was around 9 months. And now, she is starting to refuse solid foods again and drinking milk only. What is going on here?

When Jasmine liked solids, she would gobble up the puree really quickly. And then it took longer, about 30 minutes. Now, it takes an hour to get Jasmine to eat a small bowl of puree (4oz). The last few days, she can't even finish the bowl (I give her 45 minutes time limit). She won't even eat the Gerber puffs anymore which she loves. Hopefully it's just a phase.

1 comment:

WT said...

Poor you. Hope it gets better for you and her. I switched A over to whole milk and she drinks less now but is more full I guess cause the milk is fatty. I would recommend mixing formula and homo milk for Jasmine.