Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Shoes

I went shopping the other day and walked by some baby stuff (I'm always looking for cute and cheap items). Jasmine loves to walk so to protect her litty bitty feet, I had to get her some shoes. There are so many types, which ones? I hear that the hard soled shoes are not good for infants/toddlers since they are just learnign to walk and it does something to their arches so I opted to get her some soft shoes. So soft soled shoes, now which brand? Here are some that I saw:


- Robeez - $35
- Sears Baby - $20
- Bundle of Joy - $15
- Carters - $12

I did not realize how expensive baby shoes costs. I looked at them all and decided to buy 2
pairs and try them out; I bought Sears Baby and Robeez. Jasmine hasn't worn them much yet but they look so adorable. These are the ones I got.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Baby's shoes are so expensive.
Best to get on craigslist.
Quite often they are barely worn.

leungv999 said...

Actually I just found out that Walmart has some cheap baby shoes. We should shop there more often.