Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hairdos - Snap, snap, snap

This morning when I woke up, Daddy picked me up to watch some TV. Mommy took a picture of us, before we had a chance to brush our hair... I LOVE Daddy's hairdo in the morning.


Ever since Daddy said to Mommy that she doesn't know how to use the camera, Mommy has been fooling around with the camera and snapping pics everywhere. At home, at the park, and every where we go. I guess that's ok, since I like taking pictures. Here are some of them:

Playing in my exersaucer

At the park

On the Swing with Daddy

On the Swing with Mommy

In the shade with Mum and Dad

I'm so glad it is summer now. It's so hot, I get to show off my legs. Can't wait until next year when I get to play in the pool. I guess I'll just munch on a cookie for now.

1 comment:

bronwen said...

That pic of Richard should be his new profile on facebook!
Those are some great pics!