Friday, March 14, 2008

My - How I've Grown

I was reminiscing of when Jasmine was born just a few months ago. I went through the photos we took of her when she was a newborn and comparing them to her now. Jasmine is almost four months old now. Take a look for yourself:

Newborn...........................................At 3 months old



In the above pictures, you can clearly see that Jasmine's legs now reach the Graco logo at the bottom of the car seat. You will also see that her head is much taller than the safety sticker on the left hand side.


Newborn:



At 3 months old:



In these two pictures, Jasmine's feet have grown to almost touching the bottom of the chair.

I can't believe how much Jasmine has grown in a few short months. I'll have to keep on taking pictures of her before she starts talking back at me....

No comments: