Saturday, July 16, 2016

Face Rash and New Cream

Jas' skin had improved significantly from the beginning of the year, for about 2 weeks.  Then all of a sudden, her mouth rash came back and it's been there maybe 2 months now?  We are still trying to pinpoint what the heck is making her body react this way.

We've cut alot of foods out of her diet already including:  nuts, dairy, soy, egg, gluten, tomato, corn, shellfish, fish, crab, sesame, pork, cantaloupe, honeydew, mushrooms, strawberry, msg, artificial colors.

And just recently, we cut out chicken as well (considering eggs are from chickens).  So she only eats beef for meat and veggies are seasoned with salt and pepper, nothing else.  I do make a white roux sauce each weekend that uses organic rice milk with rice flour and organic olive oil as a base.  I add in salt, pepper, garlic, onion, and whatever herb I think she can have.  What can it be????  I just don't understand.

Good news is that my friend recommended a new cream to try (god knows, I love creams):  Avene XeraCAlm Lipid Replenishing Balm.  I bought the cream the very next day and tried it out on Jas. It's a heavy petroleum-like texture and seems to moisturize pretty well.  We'll see how it goes with this.




No comments: