Saturday, June 21, 2014

Josh - 10 Months


Josh is now 10 months - can`t believe he`s such a big boy now.  And I`m clocking up to my time to go back to work, in 1.5 months.  Kinda sad really.  He`s still so little.  I already miss him.  Maybe because I know  he`s our last baby, I want to be with him all the time and watch him grow up s-l-o-w-l-y.  I really cherish how small and cute he is.  

In the past month, Josh learned to sit up, crawl and pull himself onto his knees.  He eats well but still can`t swallow any solids.  He likes to shove everything into his mouth all the time but he has a really strong gag reflex and always pukes out everything we give him so he`s pretty much still on purees.  We are using a mesh feeder where he sucks the juices out of foods we put into it (he really enjoys that).



We are still waiting to see the new doctor.  About a month ago, I found out that the doc we`ve been using suddenly retired and shut the clinic doors permanently.  I scrambled to find another doctor who is accepting new patients... and it took about 30 phone calls to find one.  Hopefully when we see the new doctor in 2 weeks time, we`ll get updated on his weight and have made some progress in the eating department.  

I just realized that I forgot to post Josh`s 9 month pic (oops - bad Mommy!) so I`ll just upload them here now:



No comments: