Friday, November 15, 2013

No More Birdies Please


As we all know, Jas loves the Angry Birds.  She draws them, sleeps with them, carries the dolls and figures around.  But today, as I prepped her new top bunk bed with Angry Bird sheets, she suddenly said, "I don't like Angry Birds anymore.  Can you return it?"

I'm thinking, holy mollies!  She doesn't like Angry Birds?  Over the past few months, I've purchased several Angry Bird items for her birthday surprise.  We have Angry Bird bedding, blanket, back pack, light-up shoes, clothes.  And now I have to return EVERYTHING???  Luckily, we were able to return most of the items (except the bedding and blanket since they've been washed).

Here are a couple of pics with Jas saying goodbye to the Angry Birds.  She doesn't want to have anything to do with them anymore.  I'm now on the hunt for her new love:  Yoshi!   with her birthday coming up in 6 days...

Nice thing is little Julia still seems interested in the birdies.  She's shown here pretending she is the yellow bird.


2 comments:

Karen said...

No more angry birds!! the next phase starts. LOL
I'm still stuck in the princess stage.

Honey Didi Loving Family said...

At least Mui Mui likes the Angry Birds... Thanks for the heads up!