Thursday, November 21, 2013

Jasmine - Another Birthday

 
It is Jas' birthday today but we didn`t host a party this year.  There`s just too much going on, especially with a new baby.  Jas did celebrate at school though so we made cupcakes with a Mario theme.  Yoshi is the new favorite!  
 
Because we only found out about Yoshi last week, we could only find a small Yoshi plush doll and some t-shirts for her.  I also managed to find free Mario birthday things on the net including cupcake topper and chocolate wrappers so I think we pulled it off.  What do you think? 


 
 
 
 
Just after we cut the cake, little Josh wanted attention all to himself so I had to hide in the bedroom with him... for the next 2 hours!  My ice cream cake looked like this before someone remembered me...  boo. (still edible though!)


No comments: