Monday, October 21, 2013

Am I Chubby Enough? 2 Months Now


Little Josh turned 2 months today.  We went to the docs today for his 2-month shots and here are his stats:

Weight:  6.73kg (14lbs 12oz)
Head:  40.5cm (16 inches)
Length: 61cm (24 inches)

He's a healthy 14.5lbs!  I can't believe he's grown so big now.  From what I remember, Jas was 6 months old when she was 14lbs so this is a really big jump.  I don't know how I will carry him when he turns 6 months and still can't crawl yet.  Both sisters love him to pieces and wants to hang around him even when he's changing his poopy diapers!  Here, they say: PEACE.




2 comments:

Karen said...

Big boy! Good eater :)

Honey Didi Loving Family said...

Wah! Kyle was 15lbs and 63cm at 4 months. Josh, you are chubbies alright! And your mommy thought Kyle was big :)