Friday, July 9, 2010

Rolled Over

I had a weird feeling this morning, that something special was going to happen. Didn't know what so shrugged it off.

In the afternoon, Julia just awoke from her nap and while I made my way into her room, I could hear slurping and lip smacking sounds. I quietly peered over the crib and saw that Julia was sucking on her toes! She looked back at me with a smile (toe still in her mouth). Wish I had a camera right then and there but I didn't.

This totally brought back memories of when Jasmine sucked on her hands and feet all the time. I think they were the same age? Anyways, this was a special moment, because she can now suck on something so toe-ee.

Later that day, when Julia was playing on her mat on the floor (we were doing tummy time), she suddenly rolled from being on her back onto her chest. I don't think she meant to do that because she really doesn't like being on her chest that much. She got stuck there for a few minutes and then decided to yell for help. I was sitting next to her. I guess she's now starting the rolling stage. Let's see how long it takes her to roll back and forth and back forth, like when Jasmine was young.

No comments: