Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day! (video)


Today is a very special Mother's Day, my first Mother's Day with 3 kids!  Wow.  A milestone for sure.  I'm one proud Mommy.  I love three of my beautiful kiddies.  

We celebrated by having a Tweetie ice cream cake (my belly LOVES it...since I'm on a diet...I have to get back into my work clothes).  We even managed to get a pic with all the kids looking into the camera, eyes open.  That's always a challenge.

Today is also special because Jas performed at the church where she goes to Chinese school.  Although I wasn't able to attend in person (due to putting Josh down for his morning nap), the performance was recorded and I was able to watch it.  Here's Jas singing and dancing on stage:


I'm looking forward to many future Mother's days and watching all three kids grow up.



2 comments:

Honey Didi Loving Family said...

What a sweet family picture.

Karen said...

That is a really nice family picture. :)