Sunday, February 23, 2014

Julia`s Bowling Bash (video)



I can't believe Julia is 4 years old!  Such a big girl now.

It's been 3 lonnnngggg years since Julia had a birthday party.  Her last bday party was when she turned 1, so we thought it's time for her to have another one.  This year, she celebrated by having a bowling party.  Thanks to everyone who were able to come out last minute.  It was snowing that day too so I was praying that people would be able to make it out.

We played 5 pin bowling, my first time and I heard it was several other's first experience with 5 pin.  The balls are much smaller (better for the kids) but it was also alot harder to hit the pins down.  Lucky we have those gutter thingys up.  Nevertheless, it was a fun day and people seemed to be having a good time.

Because it was at the bowling alley and we weren't allowed to bring a cake, I made tiny ice cream cakes as a substitute.  I had to sneak it in.  No plates or forks needed.  Just grab and go. Take a peek, don't they look real?  (click on pics to enlarge).




1 comment:

Honey Didi Loving Family said...

The ice cream cakes look yummy!