Friday, February 21, 2014

Full 8oz Bottles - Freezer Stash

2 things happened that I never thought would happen:

#1 - I've been steadily increasing the amount in each of Josh's bottles for each feeding.  It went from 5oz to 6oz to 7oz and now 8oz!  I can't believe it!  That's usually the bottle before bed though.  The normal day bottles are mostly 7oz.  Both Jas and Julia never ever ate more than 6oz EVER (Jas ate mostly 4oz and Julia stuck around 5oz) so this totally blew me away.  Look at this monstrous bottle.


#2 - You know that 7 cubic ft freezer we purchased in October to store milk?  Well, it's full! Full of milk!  In order for me to put more milk into the freezer, I had to throw out the oldest milk in there, the stuff from his newborn phase.  It was heartbreaking, all the liquid gold but it had to be done.  I threw out 40 bags at 6oz each = 240 oz = 7.2 litres of milk!


1 comment:

Karen said...

Liquid gold for sure!!
My goodness he is big eater compared to the girls. You never thought you would see this day!