Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Feeding Strike and Sleeping Through the Night!

Josh has been sick since Sunday, pretty much throwing up after every feeding.  He's now refusing to feed at all.  Every time we bring the bottle to him, he starts fussing, turning his head away and closing his lips like a big pout.  I don't blame him for not wanting to feed.  How terrible. 

He can go for hours without drinking anything which worries me to heck.  I try to offer the bottle to him every hour but he's too smart for that.  I worry that he will be dehydrated. 

Funnily enough though, he slept through the night last night for the very first time.  11pm-7am!  Too bad I spent the entire night next to his crib, waiting for him to wake up from hunger to feed.  How ironic.  This is a pic of him before he got sick.

No comments: