Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sugar Cookies? Yup, with Spiders Please

I guess the spider halloween sugar cookies turned out ok... the second batch anyways.

Jas had halloween party at school so I baked egg-free and nut-free sugar cookies for the class.  I added a spider candy on top as decoration. I made about 36 cookies but unfortunately, half of them were burnt.  I had just enough to send to class.  

This was the recipe I used:   

1 lb. butter
2 c. sugar
3 c. flour (mixed wheat and rice flour)
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
Cream together butter and sugar.  Sift dry ingredients together and mix into creamed mixture. Roll into small balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.  Press slightly with a fork dipped in sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
  


1 comment:

Honey Didi Loving Family said...

The cookies look great to me. Good job Mommy!