Monday, October 15, 2012

Needles? I'm not Scared.

Jas just had her appointment at the Biochemical department a couple of weeks ago and we were informed that more testing is needed.  One of her enzymes in her digestive system was elevated during her fasting test.  So... she needs to have xray and ultrasound of her liver and also have her DNA tested. 

The xray and ultrasounds I'm not concerned about, but it's the DNA testing that worries me.  Blood test.  Eeeeeeek!  Jas hates having her blood taken. 

Today was the day to get her blood taken.  Luckily, it was Rich who had to take her in the morning (blood test can only be done on Monday or Tuesday mornings) so I was saved from the heartache.  But I'm not sure why I was so worried at all.  Apparently, Jas was happy to lift up her sleeve and put it on the table for the blood test.  She cried for a bit but calmed down quite soon after.  She wasn't scared at all!  Phewf.  I'm just glad it is over. 

No comments: