Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Week Day Blunders

Have you had one of those weeks that just start off bad? Well, it's like that for me this week, clumsy. Here's the story:

Monday - I took Jas in for her kindergarten assessment where they asked her alphabets, numbers, reading, colors...she did well! Then, after I got home, Julia's toy was running low on batteries so I thought that changing new ones in would be a bright idea. It was until I tried charging the batteries. 

I put the batteries into the charger, then plugged the charger thing into the plug. Nothing happened. I unplug and plug in again. 10 seconds later...POOF! The charger blows up. Smoke in the air. The entire room stunk. I blew up the battery charger. Great. Daddy is going to be just happy to see me today. Apparently, I plugged in the laptop adapter to the charger (20v instead of 3v) and blew it up.

Tuesday - Because I took Jas in for her school assessment yesterday, I turned off my regular alarm in the morning. I forgot to turn the alarm on last night before bed. I woke at 7:30am! I usually leave the house by 7:20am!

I jumped out of bed, put my lunch into my bag, bagged the fruit and bagged the jar of lemon juice (I had a feeling it was going to leak). Well, while sitting on the bus, I can feel my backpack (on top of legs) getting wet. Something was leaking in my bag. The jar of lemon juice. Of course, the bag that I used to bag the lemon juice had a hole in it. Life sucks...

3 comments:

Honey Didi Loving Family said...

Poor Vivi! All in the past now so it can only get better!

Karen said...

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. LOL.
Hope your clothes didn't get too wet. Thankfully lemons smell nice. Imagine if it was soy sauce!

I've had many a blunder. Sigh

leungv999 said...

Soy sauce? That will only happen when I wear white, right?

I guess the rest of the week turned out really well, compared to the beginning of the week.