Thursday, June 21, 2012

Chiropractor Visit

I've been having back/neck/hip pains for the past little while and decided it was time to have it looked at.  My coworker recommended this doctor who practices chinese meridian therapy.  I should have seen a chiropractor but since my co-worker suggested this doctor, I gave him a try. My body was first assessed, and then he drew out a picture of what my bones felt like.

Look at that - how messed up it is. On the right hand side, all the arrows pointing to my spine shows each bone that is misaligned. My neck, my lower back, my hip and my right leg...

I received treatment that day, spent 20 minutes pushing and cracking my bones in place. Painful. I was in tears. After the session though, my back felt tingly. The pain in my neck was gone but my back was sore, probably from the muscles around the bones that got adjusted. I'll be returning there in 3 days time (twice a week). Let's hope my bones remain in the proper position.

No comments: