Saturday, June 25, 2011

Flying a Plane - 5 Year Anniversary



My, how fast time goes by. It is our 5 year anniversay today and we planned (about a month ago) to take flying plane lessons to celebrate. We left both kiddies at home with the inlaws, drove to Surrey and each of us got 30 minutes of lesson time in a small plane.

Richard had a fab time. Other than taking off and landing, he pretty much flew the plane the entire time (so the instructor told me). But me? Um, I`m kinda scared of heights so half way through the lesson, my stomach started churning. I managed to finish the lesson (absolutely beautiful views) but I jumped off the plane as soon as I could. I felt very whoozy. All in all, a great experience and a fun anniversary date! Thanks ah Tweet for always putting up with me. I`m so glad you are here with me now and we`ll have many, many years to spend with each other in the future.

No comments: