Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Coca Cola Celebration - Pouring Rain


This actually happened last Saturday but I didn't get around to this until now. It was a gloomy, cloudy, sprinkling day and I was thinking whether to stay at home or go to the 125th year Coca Cola celebration downtown. After much debate, we decided to get into the car and go.

It was raining on and off so we grabbed our rain shield for the stroller. Thank G_d we grabbed that thing because the rain started pelting away after we parked. Out of the 4 of us, only Julia remained dry (because she was sitting in the stroller with the rain cover). Richard, Jasmine and I were completely soaked (my jeans were wet up to my knees). Hailstones were all over the ground.

Once we got to Robson square, little bottles of coke were handed out to everyone. Jasmine drank an entire bottle herself and managed to drag 5 more bottles home.



No comments: