Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pee accident

This afternoon, we went to the mall and didn't make it home in time for Julia's afternoon nap. We left Julia sleeping in her carseat with the car parked inside the garage. After she woke from her nap, we fed her milk, at the usual time (around 4pm). We usually feed her the milk first and then put her down for her nap.

Well, because we messed up her nap schedule, she had to drink milk, eat dinner and drink milk again within a 4 hour span of time (which is alot of stuff to intake).

We gave Julia her bath around 7pm, her usual bath time. But today, she gave me a nice wet present... she pee'd on me....non-stop for like 2 minutes, after we took her out of the bathtub. I was thinking to myself, when is she going to stop? Man, she can pee alot.

Thanks Julia. I really wanted to mop the floor, clean the couch and bathe you again all on the same night. Next time, just pee in the tub!

No comments: