Thursday, April 28, 2011

Go for a Walk?

Julia did something really interesting the other day. Yesterday while Jasmine was eating dinner, I took Julia out for a quick walk. Julia already finished her dinner. So I dressed her in her light jacket and then told her we are going to "hui gai gai" to go outside. And then I put on her socks and shoes. We went outside for 20 minutes and I walked her around while holding onto my hand (she still can't walk yet).

Afterwards, we went back home and I took off her clothes and shoes. We were inside for about 15 minutes, when suddenly, Julia crawled over to the side of the room, grabbed her inside-shoes, then crawled to me, pulled on my legs and started waving the shoes in front of my face. She mumbled "hui gai gai"! Julia wanted me to take her out for a walk again! So cute!

No comments: