Sunday, February 20, 2011

Winnie's Staggette

I can't believe it's actually happening next week. Winnie is getting married to YJ! Um, sorry, I don't know what YJ stands for. I can't pronounce his real name so I can't spell it either. Nevertheless, we had a huge party bash for my older sister last night to celebrate final days of being single. Thanks Lisa and Carmen for all the arrangements!

I am typing this with a super, duper hangover... thanks to my wonderful jello shots, 2 jugs of long island ice tea, a whole bottle of vodka and... the game called "I haven't" which made us open one last bottle of red wine. I think that bottle of wine did it. I can still taste the wine in my mouth...yuck.

See Wiener? We love you so much (meanwhile pounding headache beating me in the head). The things that happened last night will remain in my blurry mind. (what? I fell down the stairs???) I can't remember anything.

I will post up awesome pics when I get them.

No comments: