Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Got Some Sleep

For the past week, Jasmine has been waking up a bit later than usual (which was 4:30am in the morning). She's actually waking up closer to 6:30am now, so doing morning duty is not so bad. FINALLY! Both me and Richard can get more sleep. Keeping our fingers crossed that this will continue.

I have to note that I gave Jasmine an Ouiieee tonight. I was feeding her, her bedtime milk while she was watching her favorite nursery rhymes on Youtube. I was trying to multi-task by clipping her finger nails (because she doesn't move around much when watching nursery rhymes. Bad idea. I wasn't as careful as I should have been and accidentally clipped her thumb. (SO SO SO SORRY JASMINE! MOMMY DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT!) I felt so bad. All of a sudden, you hear this screaming and crying from Jasmine. Her tiny little thumb was cut and bleeding...

Poor girl, what a traumatic month for her. First she gets a bad hair cut, then she bonks her head 3 times and now Mommy cuts her thumb. When will her bad luck stop?

1 comment:

Karen said...

Cutting their fingernails is stressful for mommys!