Saturday, December 24, 2016

Victoria Xmas Trip


For Xmas this year, dinner took place at Winnie and YJ's place.  It was nice to just hang out and relax.  I realize that we didn't take enough pics this year...likely from all the drinking!  From memory, I think the boys (Gavin included) finished an entire bottle of Tequila?  






We also went to Oak Bay Rec center to take advantage of the free Xmas ice skating and did the secret santa gift exchange.  Drewsie picked out really wonderful scratchies this year.  I won $70 on the scratchies.  

Little Josh had a rash attack this trip and that prompted me to try to find out what caused it.  I suspect it was from cat hair.  I'll have to follow up with the allergist and do some testing.

We managed to visit Mom and Dad's place for 30 minutes this short trip.  Thanks Lin Family for hosting.




No comments: