Friday, October 23, 2015

Aberdeen Mall

Each month, there is a Pro D day and the girls don't have school.  I took a day off today to have a girl's day out.  We went out for sushi lunch, and then headed out to Ikea to look for a duvet cover.  For some reason, we've got gazillions of sheets and pillow cases but not enough duvet covers.  Anyways, I dropped off the kids at the kiddieland area so they can run around in the ball pit while I did some shopping.  (I've got my eye on this new leather dining chairs...)

When it was time to get them (45 minutes later), poor Julia had hurt her foot and was limping.  The original plan was to go ice skating after but with an injured foot, that wasn't an option.  So we ended up at Aberdeen Mall, checked out the Halloween decorations and enjoyed the musical water show.



No comments: