Thursday, April 23, 2015

Random Photos of Kiddies

Unfortunately, the kiddies have been sick over the past few weeks and we've been staying home alot.  Most of the time, it's just 1 or 2 of the kids who are sick, not all 3.  So when I run errands, I'll take the non-sick child with me, to stretch legs and just get out of the house.  Here are some random pics I took while we were out (blurry pics from my camera phone):

Daidai wearing big ppl shoes.         What are you looking at Mommy?










Muimui showing off her dragonfly umbrella.


  

The girls building paper towel castle.
 

All 3 kiddies trying out the lawn chairs at Home Depot.


Muimui wearing a new dress.            Beeps and Daidai watching videos.  
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kiddie grow up so fast! Yee ma miss you all