Saturday, January 10, 2015

Playdate with A and K

Today, the Tang family came over for a play date.  The kiddies were so excited that morning, always asking when A and K were going to be over.  And when they got here, they had such a great time that it's like I didn't exist.  I tried to take a pic of the kids while they were playing Twister but only the youngest one thought I was of any interest (besides the spoon he was chewing on).

For dinner, I tried out a new lemon chicken recipe...and it didn't quite make the hit list.  And thanks to W, she thought I put black pepper in it but there wasn't any pepper in it at all... (burnt garlic).   That's how good my cooking is...LOL.  Thankfully, the other food turned out ok and the kids ate some.  Looking forward to more playdates soon.


No comments: