Monday, November 24, 2014

Jessica Yee Yee Visits


From the kids:   We met with Jessica yee yee and Uncle Carl this week.  She is Mommy's friend from a long long time ago but she moved to HK.  They haven't seen each other in 8 years, before I was even born.  Wow, they are so old...jk.

Mommy went out for dinner with Jessica yee yee and Auntie Daisy at Minami, where they served really good Japanese food.  I heard Mommy coming home at 1am in the morning...bad Mommy, partying out all night.

And then one night, Jessica yee yee came over to our house for a visit and brought lots of presents.  I was so excited; I love new toys.  It was really late though, 10pm, way past my bed time so I wasn't allowed to play with the toys until the next day.  We did take a couple of pics.  Too bad I was in my pjs already.  I wanted to wear frilly dress.  

Thanks for coming over to play.  Please come and visit again soon.





No comments: