Monday, April 21, 2014

Lost A Tooth!


Last Friday while flossing Jas' teeth, I noticed that there was a slight wiggly tooth.  I casually pointed it out to her and she got so excited.  She kept on saying that her tooth will fall out tomorrow.  I'm like, uh no.  I told her that it'll probably take a couple of weeks of wiggling to fall out.

Well, she proved me wrong.  Three days later, the tooth came out already!  She was eating an apple and after the second bite, the tooth came out.  And it didn't even hurt.  How lucky is that?

Looking closely, I can already see her new tooth growing in.  It's a large white bump in the gums.  Jas is becoming an adult already - 1 adult tooth!

2 comments:

Honey Didi Loving Family said...

Did the tooth fairy visit?

Karen said...

She is growing up so fast! You can see the hint of what she will look like as an adult now too in this picture.