Saturday, May 18, 2013

New Bunk Bed

We've been trying to figure out how to arrange the girls sleeping situation, seeing that #3 is on his way.  We knew we wanted to keep the toy room for a few years longer (can't stand seeing all the toys in the living room).  And we need the baby room for the baby.  So that means, Jas and Jules will have to share a room.

We finally decided on a bunk bed configuration, a double bed on the bottom and single bed on top.  We spent the entire afternoon today putting the bunk bed together.  Take a look.  There is no bed on top or ladder yet, as we don't want the girls to play on it. 



3 comments:

Karen said...

I love that bed. But not enough to have another kid ;) Bunk beds are a lot of fun. I shared a room with my brother for a while and that is what we had too.

Honey Didi Loving Family said...

Looks wonderful. Remind me of when we shared a room. The big bed on the bottom is awesome for sleepovers and those nightmare nights.

leungv999 said...

I remember those bunk bed years... We had 3 people sharing a room! Me, Win and my granny. Tight fit but we got everyone in.