Thursday, April 11, 2013

Funny Julia - has "dai dai"

This evening after giving Jules her shower, I put cream on her and put her clothes on.  I then start putting some cream on my big belly, to prevent those awful lines from forming.  I look at Jules and told her that I'm putting cream on "dai dai", little brother.  Jules squirts some cream on my belly and helps me with this chore.

After it was done, she proceeds to squeeze some more cream on her hand and then puts it on her own belly, saying "gno yau siu siu dai dai" - meaning I have a little dai dai too!

Funny girl.  I guess she thinks that "dai dai" means a big belly.  She has only a tiny belly.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Where's a picture? This is your last time to experience the wonderful days of pregancy ;)
Unless you go for #4?!! LOL