Thursday, December 13, 2012

5 Year Shots!

It's been quite some time since Jas had to get her shots done.  The last time was her 18 month old shots!  But tonight, she had to get her 5-year old shots, which she was not happy about.  I didn't tell her about it until the very, very last minute, just before we left the house.

Jas was whining the entire car ride to the clinic, walking to the clinic, even inside the nurses office.  She kept on saying, "no, I don't need shots here (points to her arm)".  I bribed her with candies and sweets.  But then she realized that she's going to get a shot no matter what, she started screaming at the top of her lungs.  WAH!!!!!!!!

The nurse looked at me and asked, should I just give her the shot anyways?  I nodded.  3 seconds later, I told Jas, "it's all done.  Does it hurt?"  Jas looked at her arm and stopped crying immediately.  Then proceeded eating all the candy I gave her.  It's funny how she can stop crying so fast.  

The next set of shots will be in grade 6.  Phewf!

1 comment:

Karen said...

So NOT looking forward to that.