Sunday, September 23, 2012

We Love Train Rides (video)



It's supposedly the last nice weekend before the rain starts next week, so we visited the park with the train ride again.  The kids just love the train and can't get enough of it.  See you next year Mr. Train...


During Julia's nap time, I took Jas out for a bike ride around the neighbourhood.  We went to Weir Elementary School, about 6 blocks away.  This is the first time at this school playground so Jas had an awesome time playing in the yard.  There were 2 different play structures and one of them has really tall slides (I wish we had this at our school when we were young).   

Jas was busily climbing up one of the stairs when she suddenly screamed... Aaaaahhhhhhhh! When I looked up, she was scrambling quickly back down the stairs and ran as far as she could.  I asked her what's wrong, and she pointed to this thing.  That's freaky, I'd do the same!


No comments: