Saturday, February 25, 2012

New Shoes Please

I should have noticed that Julia's feet are getting too big for her shoes. I have to push her feet in really hard, to get the feet in. And she says "tong tong" when I do it. Um, Mommy, I need bigger shoes!

Right. So I look at her shoe size. Size 6. That means she needs size 7 now. And I pull out the size 7 shoes... wait, Jas just finished wearing these like a few months ago. WHAT?

I look at Jas' shoes. She is wearing size 8. I can't believe it. Jas is wearing size 8 shoes and Julia is wearing size 7. Makes me wonder - is it possible for both girls to be wearing the same size shoes?

1 comment:

Karen said...

Megan is size 7. Benjamin is size 6 and his boots are getting too tight.
The clothes that Megan was wearing last year, are starting to fit Benjamin now too. The generic ones. No pink!